Protection by manpower
Physical protection of objects, ie protection of living force is one of the best forms of protection of public order and material values. Despite the development of electronic security systems, equipment and technologies, manpower protection still remains the most effective and best method of protection.
- Maximum protection of customer requirements and interests
- Individual approach to consider the categories and features of protected objects
- Selection of guards with professional data
- Systematic instruction and preparation
- High degree of protection control